The Phillies are in desperate need of outfielders and while he doesn't really fill a hole, Ender…
Finest 50 Phillies Prospects, 2013: Part 3
36. Kevin Brady Position: P | Throws: R | Age: 22 | 6' 3", 200 pounds After rejecting offers from the Orioles in 2008 and the Indians in 2011, Brady signed with the Phillies after being taken in the tenth round of the 2012 Draft. The Clemson product struggled with his control in college, but made big strides to correct some mechanical issues that also seems to have corrected a lot of his control issues. He's got a mid-90s fastball and a slider that is developing well enough that he has stopped throwing his curve, which he tended to leave hang up in the zone at times. The slider has been much more effective for him and if his change-up continues to develop, he'll have three pitches of at least slightly above average caliber that he can throw. He suffered an arm injury in 2011, but hasn't shown any signs of issues since then, so that's all in the past. Brady is a kid that could move pretty quickly through the organization. Don't be surprised if the Phillies challenge Brady with a...
178 Fans online
- 8/19/14 Gamenight at the Rockies
- Gamethread 8/18: Twinkietown finale - finish them!
- 8/20/14 Gamenight at the Rockies, the Sequel
- Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers
- Bounce back Sundays sponsored by 1st place Royals 8/17 gameday