20 year-old Yorman Rodriguez is in his fifth minor league season in the Cincinnati organization…
Top 30 Reds Prospects: No. 19
Yorman Rodriguez is yet another example where Cincinnati has rolled the dice to tap into foreign talent. They invested $2.5 million in the sixteen year-old when they signed him in 2009 which set a record for bonus amount to a Venezuelan prospect. At that time he was considered an extremely young player with raw skills and a sky-high upside. Now he is considered a young player with raw skills...
197 Fans online
- 9/20/14 Game 2 vs Tigers Sponsored by Ned Losing His Mind.
- Gameday 9/19/14 Tiggers @ Royals
- Game Day: 9/22 (game 2) The Return of Duff Man
- Will Dayton Take His Process To Atlanta?
- 9/21/14 Gameday vs Tigers to Avoid the Sweep