Continuing our comparisons between the Braves and Mets farm systems, we take a look at the crop of…
Atlanta Braves Top 30 Prospects: 20-16
20. LHP, Luis Merejo: The 18-year old Dominican southpaw doesn't have plus arm strength but what he does have is the pitch-ability of a seasoned big league veteran. He's very small, standing just 6-foot and weighing 170 pounds soaking wet, but he can paint his 88 mph big league average fastball in all four quadrants of the plate and mix in an above average big league curveball with long-term...
280 Fans online
- AL Wildcard Gameday 9/30/14 Royals vs A's
- Gameday 9/26/14 The Drought Ends Tonight!
- Final day of the season - an epic day of baseball (game thread)
- Game thread. Game 161. KC vs White Sox