Luke Hochevar turned in his best outing of the year on Monday, limiting the Albuquerque Isotopes to…
Hochevar tops this week's Hot List
1. Luke Hochevar Hochevar made just one start last week, but it was good enough for him to take the top spot on this week's Hot List. The 25-year-old right-hander shut down the Oklahoma City RedHawks on Monday, surrendering just one unearned run on four hits in six innings pitched. Hochevar struck out a season-high seven batters while improving his record to a Pacific Coast League-leading 4-0. Hochevar's 1.44 ERA ranks third in the league, and opposing hitters are batting just .239 against him. 2. Jeff Bianchi Bianchi jumps to the second spot on the Hot List after another excellent week, in which he went 6-for-19 (.316) with five RBIs, a double, two stolen bases, and his second home run of the season. On the year, the 22-year-old shortstop is hitting .324/.415/.507 with a pair of homers, 11 RBIs, and five doubles. 3. Blaine Hardy Hardy, a 2008 22nd round selection out of the University of Portland, has remained somewhat under the radar since being drafted. However, the 22-year-old...
182 Fans online
- 8/19/14 Gamenight at the Rockies
- Gamethread 8/18: Twinkietown finale - finish them!
- 8/20/14 Gamenight at the Rockies, the Sequel
- Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers
- Bounce back Sundays sponsored by 1st place Royals 8/17 gameday